Star CNC's Swiss-type automatic lathe
January 2, 2020https://starcnc.com/product/sr-38j/
The SR-38J model CNC Swiss-type Automatic Lathe is designed for the multi-processing of large-diameter work with the flexibility to meet complex machining needs.
- Mounting various tool units will enable multiple processes such as cross-milling, front-drilling, polygon machining
- Ease of switching between guide bush and non-guide bush modes will facilitate machining optimization when working with various materials
- Main- and sub-spindles each use a built-in motor for high indexing accuracy
- A rotary cylinder ensures a stable gripping force when opening/closing the main spindle collet
- 42mm diameter material can be machined in non-guide bushing mode
- Max. machining diameter: 38mm (42mm non-guide bush type)
- Max. headstock stroke: 320mm
- 5-spindle sleeve holder tool number: 5 front, 5 rear
- Max. drilling capability: 23mm dia.
- Rapid feed rate: 36m/min (X1, Y1, Z1, X2, Z2)
- Main spindle speed: 7,000rpm max.
- Main spindle motor: 7.5kW (continuous) / 11kW (10min/25%ED)
- Power driven att. spindle speed: 6,000rpm max.
- Power driven att. drive motor: 2.2kW (continuous) / 3.0kW (5min./30%ED)
- Dimensions: 2,740mm x 1,315mm x 2,120mm